[mythtv-users] Issue with back end host address

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:49:52 UTC 2021

On 6/15/21 11:38 AM, Dave Ulrick wrote:
> Under normal operation, the PC is logged in to ZeroTier One and Cisco AnyConnect VPN, thus giving it multiple IPs:
>
> $ ip a

>>> 4. Host Address Backend Setup
>>> 5. Uncheck Listen on All IP Addresses <-----------------

Hi,

Haven't been following, but note the help text:

"Listen on All IP Addresses""Allow this backend to receive "
                        "connections on any IP Address assigned to it. "
                        "Recommended for most users for ease and "
                        "reliability."

I suggest turning this back on in order to see addresses
available on the backend host.

--
Bill