[mythtv-users] Ceton vs multirec questions

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 17:48:57 UTC 2021

A little off-topic, but the Ceton 6 ETH doesn't require that funky Ceton
driver that is no longer builds with the kernel? I had to give up my
4-tuner PCI-Express card because of that.

Steve

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.