[mythtv-users] "Watch Videos" Mark as watched

revans revans42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 00:29:38 UTC 2021

On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 20:01:20 -0400
Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Switching to Steppes is very easy and if you don't like it you can
> switch back again. Sometimes I switch back and forth several times a
> day. Just go into setup -> theme chooser and choose steppes. To
> switch back, do the same.

I know many people make changes to their MythTV but it is used
a lot in my house and I have always followed the rule once it's working
no changes can be made to the existing system. I only change things
when I build a new version (on a different box). I will for sure look at
that theme at the next build.

Admittedly I did make changes to the xml file but I made a copy of it
before starting so I was 100% sure I could revert back.