[mythtv-users] "Watch Videos" Mark as watched

revans revans42 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 17:45:28 UTC 2021

On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 09:24:55 -0400
Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/19/21 8:13 AM, Hika van den Hoven wrote:
> >> However, this information is only visible in that screen.  Is
> >> there a way to have it show in some way when just looking at the
> >> list of video files? I suppose there is not a way to have it show
> >> a eye symbol like it does with recorded programs but some way of
> >> telling a file had been marked as watched would be really handy.
>
> If you use the steppes theme it shows. See picture below
>
> https://imgur.com/a/ql1AZiT

I looked at the code from the Steppes theme along with the information
given in thread about "Videos - how to use it properly with large
collection".

I tried many changes to both base.xml and video-ui.xml but can't make
it work.  Maybe the Mythbuntu theme is not able to do this.  But it is
good to know other themes do.
At the next MythTv upgrade I may try a different theme.

Thanks to everyone.