[mythtv-users] The future of MythTV

Werner Mahr werner at vollstreckernet.de
Thu Jul 15 13:23:35 UTC 2021

Am Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2021, 15:13:50 CEST schrieb James:

> Werner
> I alway <esc> to top level before leaving a frontend.

Jep, me not.

> If I am in the library it does not dynamically update.

Exactly this is what annoys me. I don't know if it's possible to send a signal
to the frontend without further interaction from this side, but maybe a field
in the db with the timestamp from the last update would be nice. So the
frontend could periodically (10 or 15 minutes) do quick check if the cache is
still uptodate.

Given, this no showstopper but would be a nice addition.

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr