[mythtv-users] Still setting up XMLTV

Lloyd Chittenden lloydc23 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 02:41:35 UTC 2021

I ran mythfilldatabase -v again

Same thing happens.  It got a few lines farther in the output before
something seemingly grinds the machine to a halt.  It becomes hard to do
anything on the machine.  The mouse response becomes super slow.  If I just
go away and leave it for hours eventually the message "Killed" appears in
the terminal running mythfilldatabase, and the machine seems okay.

Lloyd