[mythtv-users] mac build (really about h264 editing)

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sun Jan 31 23:25:50 UTC 2021

> On 1 Feb 2021, at 2:14 am, John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 12:27 PM Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:
>> On Jan 31, 2021, at 7:41 AM, John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> change
>> export PYTHONPATH=$APP_DIR/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8:$APP_DIR/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/sites-enabled
>> export PYTHONPATH=$APP_DIR/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8:$APP_DIR/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/sites-packages
>>

> I think that last bit should be “site-packages”; just one site!
>
> Craig
>
> Good catch Craig - you are right it should be
> export PYTHONPATH=$APP_DIR/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8:$APP_DIR/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/site-packages

One of my favorite stories (when talking to climate denier people, to show how complicated it all is)
Alaska Wildlife reintroduced wolves and found it stopped soil erosian.
(turns out the woves stopped graziers from grazing along the river as it was too exposed)

Likewise the typo fixed the multiple workspace issues ??

Both the linux and the mac meta grabbers are behaving the same way.
(grabbing series metadata without a picture. I guess that I must look at the names I used: I called "Blue Planet II EP 6" "Blue Planet 2x06". Clearly wrong.

James