[mythtv-users] Is my video screen correct?

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Sun Jan 17 09:45:47 UTC 2021

G'day all,

Still working on my video storage groups issue.
I want to confirm that what I am seeing on the screen is correct.

I have 4 video storage groups that correspond to 4 disks.

When I go to view videos I have 4 separate video directories that I need
to descend, one for each disk.

I have just had a thought.

Maybe I should create a dir called /sg/mv/mv1 /sh/mv/mv2 /sg/mv/mv3
/sg/mv/mv4 and mount the disks on the ends and make the storage groump
/sg/mv.

I think I am doing something incorrect.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\