[mythtv-users] Live TV bug.

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at Comcast.net
Sun Jan 17 03:00:54 UTC 2021

I have seen this issue a few times, but I don't know how to cause it to happen.

While watching live TV, not currently time shifted, I hit the 'p' button to pause.

The image freezes, and sound stops like it is supposed to, but both the total time and current position time keep advancing.

Hit the left arrow, and the current position stops, and the image changes to a freeze frame of the current live time, then
progress display fades away.

This is annoying because one looses the original stopped position.

This happened while watching football on NBC.