[mythtv-users] icons

Vincent McIntyre lists at arewethere.net
Wed Jan 13 10:08:12 UTC 2021

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 09:23:24AM +0000, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:

> Probably there are no icons for your channels on our
> source (lyngsat). Have a look there and see if they
> are or not.
>
> AU icon data used to come from the sheppard grabber
> iirc....
>
> I also have a todo item to add support for the picons
> data source for icons.

lyngsat now prevent downloading of icons, as I understand it.
The shepherd list had a discussion of this early last year I think.

You could try this
http://www.lighterra.com/mythtvchannelicons/
and this has some likely looking icon sources as well
https://github.com/ShephedProject/shepherd/blob/master/logo_list.txt

Cheers
Vince