[mythtv-users] recording groups and categories

Klaus Becker colonius47 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 10:10:19 UTC 2021

Le 28/12/2020 à 21:10, Peter Bennett a écrit :

> First change your group filter to All so that it shows all groups.
>
> In the watch recordings page, select menu (M) and "Change Group View".
> You can disable all check boxes except "Show Program Categories" Then
> you only see a list of categories on the left and the programs in the
> selected category on the right.

That's what I already have.

Is that what you are looking for? Or you
> can  uncheck program categories and check recording groups to see only
> the groups.

Hi,

no, I want to see only groups, but not categories, in the screen that is
shown when I select menu (M) and "Change Group".

I am only speaking about the screen aalowing to choose a group, not
about the list of recordings I see after closing the menu. This seems
not to be possible without modifying data base, which is not simple.

I hope I explained it well.

bye

Klaus