[mythtv-users] Important: Changes to Metadata lookup in March 2021

glen glenb at glenb.net
Tue Feb 23 15:25:01 UTC 2021

On Tue, 2021-02-23 at 09:41 -0500, Peter Bennett wrote:

> On 2/22/21 8:23 PM, glen wrote:
>
> > peter, where in leanfront do you do the metadata search ?
> Make sure you have the latest leanfront from the new download site.
> Bottom of the main screen -> Tools -> Manage Recordings -> Recording
> Rules.
> Right arrow to one of the rules, press enter, down arrow to Metadata
> Settings.
> Press Enter on Metadata Settings, down arrow to buttons for searching
> TheMovieDB and tvmaze.
> Peter

thanks peter, got it. i'm on arch linux, i rebuilt myth and installed
current android clients i use. i'm all set on future recordings. not
sure about large library of existing recordings. would there be a way
to make a script to remove all ttvdb.py references and then run
mythmetadatalookup --refresh-all and mythmetadatalookup --refresh-all-
artwork to fix everything else ?