[mythtv-users] UK Freeview Sky Arts different programid for the same episode in the onairguide

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:24:52 UTC 2021

> I'm using schedules direct and it is fetching program information for
> Sky Arts. The xmltv fragment is:
>
>   <channel id="24919">
>     <display-name>Sky Arts</display-name>
>     <display-name>SKYART1</display-name>
>     <display-name>11</display-name>
>     <icon
>   src="
> https://schedulesdirect-api20141201.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/assets/stationLogos/s24919_dark_360w_270h.png
> "
>   height="270" width="360" />
>   </channel>
>
> Note that I have a different channel id from you. I suspect that is
> because I use channel-id-format=mythtv which is unlikely to make a
> difference.
>
> Also I do not get different programid values for the same
> episode.
>
> Steve

Thanks Steve,

That certainly rules out a few things and it's encouraging to know that
Schedules Direct will work if I set it up right.

I wonder what I've done wrong?  I changed the channel-id-format to mythtv
but as you suspected, that didn't make a difference.

I'll look into the version of xmltv that I'm using and maybe how I've
configured it.  I've always just selected channels rather than lineups, but
I can't see how would change anything?