[mythtv-users] mac build

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 12:40:28 UTC 2021

On 06/02/2021 03:03, James Linder wrote:

>> On 6 Feb 2021, at 10:19 am, James Linder <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:
>>

>>> On 6 Feb 2021, at 1:37 am, John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 12:23 PM Mark Kendall <mark.kendall at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> So I finally managed to fix some storage problems on my server and
>>> added 10074_20210123140800.ts to my videos, built a seek table for it
>>> it and started to investigate.
>>>
>>> Start editing and there is obvious garbage data in the audio graph
>>> after some seeks and a little extra logging shows that
>>> AudioOutputGraph is indeed going 'out of bounds'. Still trying to work
>>> out the exact root cause but the symptoms are an easy fix - so should
>>> be sorted in a few days (and yes - I'll backport to fixes/31).
>>>
>>> Thanks for looking into this Mark!
>>

> I just grabbed
> 1aff6fd2db
> but I guess I ought to wait for Mark. So when he commit I download or build which ever is easier
> James

After Mark's commit "AudioOutputGraph: Fix buffer overflow" yesterday at
0c76409, for the first time, returning to an edit point regenerates the
same audio graph.  I look forward to the further cleanup and have
scheduled a recording of the time signal  :-)

And FWIW https://lists.archive.carbon60.com/mythtv/dev/614955#614955

John P