[mythtv-users] Maybe OT, but: CEC query

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:18:55 UTC 2021

Hi John,

The commit should only have effect when you change the theme or when you
change the window size of a windowed mythfrontend.
But it is always possible that there is something else wrong and that does
not even need to be in MythTV, there are many issues on the
Pulse-Eight/libcec repo on Github.

Klaas.