[mythtv-users] mac build

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Mon Feb 1 14:44:45 UTC 2021

> On 1 Feb 2021, at 9:44 pm, John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There is an issue with the grabber failing too, I'd guess it is the old timeout problem. I'll go hunting.
>
> I fixed the issue on the mac builds (just haven't posted new ones - was going to do that this AM but got distracted building a debug version for Catalina...).  As long as the grabber runs (which I thought you confirmed in a previous email), the mac builds are working and any issues pulling down data are on the grabber side or on poor file naming convention (i.e your plane earth 2 experiment).
>
> Am I missing something else? I'm more than happy to help troubleshoot mac build related issues - if it's a grabber issue you should create an issue report on github to get further assistance from someone who knows what they're doing vs me hacking around and hoping to get lucky.

Definitly works sometimes.

after a scan this one was blank
so
I->change->retrive    	X Failed

Run grabber on my be

[sandypit] /var/log/mythtv [1005]% /usr/local/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb3.py -l en -a AU -M '50 First Dates'
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<metadata>
  <item>
    <title>50 First Dates</title>
etc

use my high-siera frontend from a month ago
I->etc			retrieved

Which is exactly the same behaviour as when the timeout was too short.
I'll check

James