[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect PW changed.....how do i update my grabber

Tony Guadagno tonyg at guadagno.org
Tue Dec 21 15:59:34 UTC 2021

Not sure what is wrong at this point….i decided to start from scratch….i removed all copies of the db.  And ran this(as mythtv user)… and I get the error…I have checked and the perms are correct on the directory and file….a new empty db gets created but it seems it cannot insert into it

$ tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --manage-lineups --config-file $HOME/.mythtv/SchedulesDirect.xmltv
Enter your username at Schedules Direct: tguadagno
Enter your password for user at Schedules Direct:

Your Schedules Direct account has the following lineups configured:
Lineup ID            Description
USA-OTA-14548        Local Over the Air Broadcast (Antenna 14548)
Specify a Schedules Direct account lineup management action
0: Exit lineup management
1: Add an additional lineup to your account
2: Delete an existing lineup from your account
3: Display your password hash
4: Delete any password hash stored in the database
5: Initialize/update the local database
6: Manage database lineup channel selection
Select one: [0,1,2,3,4,5,6 (default=0)] 5

Enter your database[/home/mythtv/.xmltv/SchedulesDirect.DB]:
Initializing database /home/mythtv/.xmltv/SchedulesDirect.DB
Unable to create settings table in database /home/mythtv/.xmltv/SchedulesDirect.DB: attempt to write a readonly database

Tony