[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect PW changed.....how do i update my grabber

Tony Guadagno tonyg at guadagno.org
Tue Dec 21 15:02:22 UTC 2021

Jan, thank, I tried that… but did not work

$ tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --configure --config-file $HOME/.mythtv/SchedulesDirect.xmltv
tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite uses a local database for downloaded EPG data. Please specify the database name created via tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --manage-lineups
Database for Schedules Direct EPG: [/home/mythtv/.xmltv/SchedulesDirect.DB]
Unable to authenticate to Schedules Direct: Schedules Direct authorization token request code: 4003, message: Invalid username or token has expired.

Tony