[mythtv-users] libbluray-dev needs to be added to ansible

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 11:14:42 UTC 2021

PopOS has become a version of Ubuntu that is gaining popularity and I moved
my test system to it for a while to play with it.

I decided to test Build from Source for Mythtv to check out dependencies.
Ansible ran clean but the build was missing the usual libbluray-dev that
was missing in Linux Mint 20.2 back in November.

$ ansible localhost --module-name=setup --args='filter=ansible_distribution'
[WARNING]: No inventory was parsed, only implicit localhost is available
localhost | SUCCESS => {
    "ansible_facts": {
        "ansible_distribution": "Pop!_OS"
    },