[mythtv-users] Merged PHP 8 changes

glen glenb at glenb.net
Tue Dec 14 21:04:46 UTC 2021


On Tue, 2021-12-14 at 16:02 -0500, James Abernathy wrote:
> 
> 
> On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 3:41 PM glen <glenb at glenb.net> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2021-12-14 at 15:36 -0500, James Abernathy wrote:
> > > 
> > > 
> > > On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 3:07 PM Nigel Jewell
> > > <nigel.jewell at grufty.co.uk> wrote:
> > > > 
> > > > >> 'Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "Math" in
> > > > >> /srv/http/mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Schedule.php:286 Stack
> > > > trace: #0
> > > > >> /srv/http/mythweb/modules/tv/detail.php(250): Schedule-
> > > > >save() #1
> > > > >> /srv/http/mythweb/modules/tv/handler.php(82):
> > > > >> require_once('/srv/http/mythw...') #2
> > > > >> /srv/http/mythweb/mythweb.php(35):
> > > > require_once('/srv/http/mythw...')
> > > > >> #3 {main} thrown
> > > > >> in /srv/http/mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Schedule.php on
> > > > line 286'
> > > > >>
> > > > >> I put it in as issue on the git. Everything else is working.
> > > > >
> > > > > Good spot.  I raised this some time ago for MythWeb, complete
> > > > with 
> > > > > pull request.  I missed the "this will throw an Error in a
> > > > future 
> > > > > version of PHP".
> > > > >
> > > > > http://email.mg.glenb.net/c/eJwlzb0OwiAUBeCnKZuEcuEWBgYXNzfjzs9tadJWU6jGtxdjcobvnOUkF0eftGKzsz1EAiU0AoRxCL0ha2yMmgBRWUKC4AmRR7_S0ikxLbQFvlFl2fWkpIY0aCOl8XbAMXkhDJJXCrwBtrhc67N0cO7kpWWaaz4Cj4-1leun5tu9YW14U2iaSzmoNGjDdvfb6-t0FNpLe_5X_tinL0S2O40
> > > > >
> > > > 
> > > > Thank to Peter's quick response - now merged into master.
> > > > 
> > > > Nige.
> > > > 
> > > 
> > > 
> > > I just tried pulling mythweb from master again and I still get an
> > > error when setting a new recording from the Listing page.
> > > 
> > > Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "Math" in
> > > /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Schedule.php:286
> > > Stack trace: #0
> > > /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/detail.php(250): Schedule-
> > > >save() #1 /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/handler.php(82):
> > > require_once('...') #2 /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/mythweb.php(35):
> > > require_once('...') #3 {main} thrown
> > > in /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Schedule.php on
> > > line 286
> > > 
> > > Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
> > > Jim A
> > >  
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > mythtv-users mailing list
> > > mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> > > http://email.mg.glenb.net/c/eJxNjkEOwiAURE9TdhI-0G9ZsHDjPYB-WhKgpqCJt7caE01mM29mkpltiG4eNUvWgAqktBhRKR_PHiYykwlhJIWoDSEp7wiRB1coD1osmarnlTpbrQBpnERNCiQCkSTQYpKgIaIjiCzbtffboC6DvB7KqfXGy7Ov_cG3fTlQcSkXV79hqnF7w0_jdG-0N7bbf3s8-O1fY0s_7g
> > > thehttp://email.mg.glenb.net/c/eJxFjTsOwjAQBU8Td1j4t7YLFzRUcIbIn01ikQRINiBuTyQKpFeNZvRKyF0sRrMavFAZlT4aUCp1NgmH3vmcDSoA7RFQpYgAPMcJx0Yf-xHnxGckNoQisgYJKjsrIJtOmmSdjU5KKEVDZGMYiB6NOjXyvO9db5VPHxroxe9Lv5NrrGOd-_ZSV2qR6nNDImRL-FmHbcVl3V__0RexXjwr
> > > MythTV Forums: http://email.mg.glenb.net/c/eJxFjDsOwyAQBU9juiDwshsoKNzkHixe25H8iQBHyu1jKUWk14xG88aYpzSiU88YLGQBZ5AAeLqz9RJ8yBkFiFwQEuAkRDqnTdbOmXmVnfUuTS0R0bCgBcNsxZF1LImvwHvDhNyrNS6tvWoHQ9c_rk1HOTe9fdrS3voosyrxB7ezSqnX_d99Adg_M_A
> > 
> > why don't you just simply look at your source and go to the file
> > and line question. /mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Schedule.php and see
> > if the word 'Math' appears in line 286. if it does. remove it.
> > that's the fix.
> > 
> > 
> 
> 
> Agreed, that fixes the problem locally, I'm just surprised that if
> the fix has been pushed to master, then I would expect a new clone
> from mythweb master branch would have the fix.  Maybe just one of
> timing of servier syncs
>  
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> http://email.mg.glenb.net/c/eJxNjkEOwiAURE9TdhI-0G9ZsHDjPYB-WhKgpqCJt7caE01mM29mkpltiG4eNUvWgAqktBhRKR_PHiYykwlhJIWoDSEp7wiRB1coD1osmarnlTpbrQBpnERNCiQCkSTQYpKgIaIjiCzbtffboC6DvB7KqfXGy7Ov_cG3fTlQcSkXV79hqnF7w0_jdG-0N7bbf3s8-O1fY0s_7g
> http://email.mg.glenb.net/c/eJxFjTsOwjAQBU8Td1j4t7YLFzRUcIbIn01ikQRINiBuTyQKpFeNZvRKyF0sRrMavFAZlT4aUCp1NgmH3vmcDSoA7RFQpYgAPMcJx0Yf-xHnxGckNoQisgYJKjsrIJtOmmSdjU5KKEVDZGMYiB6NOjXyvO9db5VPHxroxe9Lv5NrrGOd-_ZSV2qR6nNDImRL-FmHbcVl3V__0RexXjwr
> MythTV Forums: http://email.mg.glenb.net/c/eJxFjDsOwyAQBU9juiDwshsoKNzkHixe25H8iQBHyu1jKUWk14xG88aYpzSiU88YLGQBZ5AAeLqz9RJ8yBkFiFwQEuAkRDqnTdbOmXmVnfUuTS0R0bCgBcNsxZF1LImvwHvDhNyrNS6tvWoHQ9c_rk1HOTe9fdrS3voosyrxB7ezSqnX_d99Adg_M_A
i just looked at the master branch in git and its fixed there
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20211214/73364d7b/attachment.htm>


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list