[mythtv-users] Record Rules in v32pre master

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 20:31:32 UTC 2021

I just noticed that when you are on the summary page of Recording rules, as
you move the cursor down, the bottom part of the screen lists Record group,
storage group, playback group and record profile.  Most of mine are
Default, but I have one that uses my new Storage Group and Playback Group
called Sports.  When you open up the Record rules for my NFL Football, it
shows all that information correctly, but the information on the summary
page only shows the two items on the left of the screen correctly. The
information on the right side always shows Default, even though the Storage
Group is 'Sports' for that rule.