[mythtv-users] [mythtv] New improved snow falling effect added to the MythCenterXMAS theme for master users

Paul Harrison mythtv at mythqml.net
Tue Dec 7 16:09:33 UTC 2021

> On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:58:08 +0100, you wrote:
>
>> What I also like, and that is not related to Christmas, is that in the
>> "Watch Recordings" page the up- and down arrows do wrap around from first
>> to last and from last to first. This is something I greatly appreciate as
>> it effectively halves the number of keystrokes needed to get to a specific
>> recording. My vote is to update MythCenter-wide so that this feature
>> remains with us after Christmas.
>>
>> Klaas.
> I always modify my MythCentre-wide to work this way - I would not want
> to be without it.  It used to work like this a long time ago but was
> changed to the current system when a big update got done on the theme
> some years ago.

That was probably me who did that. My usual reply is just be thankful
that MythUI themes are flexible enough to keep both sides happy. :)

My next change will be to make this https://www.shadertoy.com/view/Mss3R4

the new MythCenter-wide background image. I'm fed up with the boring
blue one!

What do you think?

Paul H.