[mythtv-users] Re; HDHR won't record two shows simultaneously

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 12:58:12 UTC 2021

DryHeat 122:

> I have a HDHR Duo Connect as a capture device. I have been having trouble
> getting this to record two OTA shows.  It records one at a time just fine,
> but when asked to record another simultaneously, it fails.

I didn't see any replies as of yet so will suggest a few things.

For my capture device's configuration I need to go to a second page to
tell the device to record more than one channel on the transport.
Default is one and IIRC can go up to nine (I've only done two).  It is
also on the same channel, so can record Channel 6_1 and 6_3 (same
transport) but not 6_1 and 8_1 (two different transports).

> steve at steve-EP45-UD3P:/var/log/mythtv$ Aug 15 18:00:06 steve-EP45-UD3P
> mythbackend: mythbackend[1474]: I Scheduler scheduler.cpp:2309
> (HandleReschedule) Reschedule requested for CHECK -14 269 0
> UpdateRecStatus2 | Family Game Fight!
Good viewing taste!  Recording it here, just haven't watched yet.