[mythtv-users] Can't seem to delete channels

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Sun Aug 1 20:10:01 UTC 2021

    > Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:32:01 -0400
    > From: faginbagin <helen.buus at gmail.com>

    > Why copy when you can save the file using a hard link

Uh, because that's just -way- too intelligent a solution? :)

(Thanks.  That's an excellent point, and one that should have
occurred to me.  And given that I'm only doing this for debugging,
it's a trivial way to snag it while doing so.  I could also take
the offered solution of just not running mfdb automatically, and
manually running tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite first, all via cron.
That's basically exactly how my old system was set up, using DD.)