[mythtv-users] Runaway CPU when looking up nonexistent episode's metadata

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 14:30:42 UTC 2021

On 18/04/2021 15:21, Peter Bennett wrote:
> This looks like a bug in the recent tmdb3 changes to support TV shows. I
> will take a look at it. Please tell me the misnumbered/misnamed file
> name and directory of the video so that I can reproduce the problem and
> fix it.

Thank you Peter. I can reliably replicate the above traceback with:

/path/to/tmdb3tv.py -l en -a GB -D 873 11 1

(This is Columbo, which according to themoviedb.org doesn't have an 11th
season)

I'm running the following MythTV version, if it makes a difference:

MythTV Version : v31.0+fixes.202104012002.563a05b7a8~ubuntu18.04.1
MythTV Branch : fixes/31
Network Protocol : 91
Library API : 31.20200101-1
QT Version : 5.9.5
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_firewire
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_vbox using_ceton using_hdpvr
using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto using_gnutls
using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl using_egl using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus
using_taglib using_v4l2 using_v4l2prime using_x11
using_libbluray_external using_xrandr using_profiletype
using_systemd_notify using_systemd_journal using_drm using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_freetype2
using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_egl using_drm using_vaapi
using_nvdec using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg using_libass
using_libxml2 using_libmp3lame

Cheers, Jan