[mythtv-users] Remote control setup

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 12:32:52 UTC 2021

Unfortunately, my system has both OTA and cable tuners, so there will be
channels like "91" and "92" for the system to tune to in-lieu of "9_1" and
"9_2". I'm on the verge of holding back the later LIRC packages so I can
use "dpkg-reconfigure lirc". I've been using mythtv since 0.24 and have
currently settled on 0.29. I have to admit I'm disappointed how much work
is needed to configure a remote control these days. This seems like a step
backwards.

Steve

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.