[mythtv-users] Category Record Over Time doesn't include "Sports event" anymore

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 19:47:38 UTC 2021

A while ago I also had the idea that event categories had changed. Without
yet looking into it, as far as I know it works like this (but I could be
wrong). The EIT/EPG has numeric codes which are translated to strings in
MythTV and those strings are stored in the database. It could just be that
the lookup table has been changed. Will require digging in the commits from
approx. 2 months ago to 1 month ago to find this one.

Klaas.