[mythtv-users] Populating the .xmltv file for my grabber from mythtv database?

Fred Hamilton fred at yonkitime.com
Mon Apr 5 22:59:20 UTC 2021

I found the perfect solution - Simon Hobson patiently tried to explain it
to me 2 weeks ago in the "Culling my MythTV channels" thread, but I didn't
understand it at the time.  All I needed was his scripts on about the 10th
message in the thread.  Adapted those for my directory locations and
grabber, and very quickly had a .xmltv with only the channels already in
mythtv, and mythfilldatabase is working normally again.  Thanks community
and particularly Simon for those scripts!