[mythtv-users] Metadata is generic in v31

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Sep 22 09:55:01 UTC 2020

On 21/09/2020 22:27, Roland Ernst wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 9:30 PM Paul Gardiner <lists at glidos.net
> <mailto:lists at glidos.net>> wrote:
>

>     That all makes sense and fits with what I'm seeing, but it's a
>     change in behaviour since 29.1 and seems like a regression to me.
>

> Please try with updated filenames and report, but remove the cache in
> '.mythtv/cache/pytmdb3.cache' and  '.mythtv/cache/tvdb_api3'
> beforehand.

I've confirmed your findings: adding the episode subtitle leads to the
correct metadata being found, but the series and episode numbers aren't
sufficient.

> BTW, what distribution are you using?

I'm running OpenSUSE, but very recently started building my own
packages, so there's a potential for error in the installation, but then
again your experiments agree with mine.

Cheers,
	Paul.