[mythtv-users] race

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:48:30 UTC 2020

>From what I've read on this list I think I have a race issue. I'm using one
PCIe and three PCI capture devices, no network tuners, but now that I have
ACPI functioning, I noticed a conflict for football games on Sunday. Half
of my tuners were not recognized (outlined in red) fixed with a "sudo
systemctl restart mythtvbackend". Googling shows a solution for 16.04
involving system.d, because I'm using 20.04, I'm not sure that that is
appropriate for me. I believe I need to add a delay and would appreciate
being told where to put it. OS is now on a SSD, mythtv version 31. TIA
Daryl