[mythtv-users] installing mythweb

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 19:35:33 UTC 2020

On 9/18/20 2:33 PM, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I've got Myth 31 going. Thank you developers!
>
> I am attempting to install and configure mythweb. I am hitting a
> roadblock.
>
> After following the instructions:
> https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Build_from_Source#Install_MythWeb
>
> and browse to the site:
>
> http://zeus.z.net/mythweb/mythweb.php
>
> I get the following results, which is not what I'm expecting.
>
> *Warning* at /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/utils.php, line 334:
> !!NoTrans: Use of undefined constant tmpl - assumed 'tmpl' (this will
> throw an Error in a future version of PHP)!!

> *Warning* at /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/utils.php, line 335:
> !!NoTrans: Use of undefined constant tmpl - assumed 'tmpl' (this will
> throw an Error in a future version of PHP)!!

Perhaps it is not finding the bindings.

  mythweb.php includes the path to your php bindings. It expects to find
them in /usr/local/share/mythtv/bindings/php/ or
/usr/share/mythtv/bindings/php/. Failing that it looks for
"include_path". Check if the php files are in one of those directories.
If you have installed somewhere else you can update your
/etc/apache2/sites-available/mythweb.conf by uncommenting the "setenv
include_path" and putting in the correct path, for example:

setenv include_path
"/home/peter/proj/build/focal-amd64/mythtv/master/usr/share/mythtv/bindings/php"