[mythtv-users] ACPI omen

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:06:38 UTC 2020

The last couple nights my system has not fully shutdown. I log out, which,
normally, allows the box to shutdown when all other business is finished,
only to find the mobo logo displayed. Recently this preceded a kernel
panic, which I recovered from by reinstalling the kernel, while booted from
the previous kernel.

Rather than "whack-a-mole" how might I diagnose this condition and prevent
kernel panics in the future?

I could use some help with my pastebin syntax it seems also:

daryl at trieli:/var/log/mythtv$ cat mythbackend.log.1 | pastebinit
Failed to contact the server: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

daryl at trieli:/var/log/mythtv$ cat mythfrontend.log | pastebinit
Failed to contact the server: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

TIA  Daryl