[mythtv-users] fixes/31 news feed

lists at arewethere.net lists at arewethere.net
Sat Oct 10 08:04:34 UTC 2020

Hi

In the last couple of days I've noticed a problem with mythnews
not being able to retrieve the fixes/31 xml news feed [1].
I can retrieve the file with wget or lynx, so the URL is ok.
In the frontend log I get these messages

E CoreContext mythuitext.cpp:1696 (Finalize) 'title' (news-ui.xml:65):
<scroll> and <cutdown> are not combinable.
E CoreContext newssite.cpp:184 (customEvent) NewsSite: HTTP Connection
Error#012#011#011#011Explanation: 0: Unknown error

The first is probably from the theme (mythbuntu) and irrelevant here.

Is anyone else seeing this?
Regards

[1] https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commits/fixes/31.atom