[mythtv-users] Metadata is generic in v31

Roland Ernst rcrernst at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:15:49 UTC 2020

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 2:03 PM Paul Gardiner <lists at glidos.net> wrote:

> >> Maybe you are hit because of a too small timeout ?
> >> See https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pull/199
> >> This is currently only on master fixed.
> >
> > I wondered that too. I'll take that commit on too and see if it helps.
> >
> > I'll get those logs beforehand in any case.
>
> Here's the log.

The execution of tmdb3.py from the provided log file took 43 secs on my
side.
So it is enough to change line 292 in that file to the same value fixes/31
is using:

*signal.alarm(60)*

Then do a

*sudo python3 -m compileall /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb3.py*

and it should work.

Do not forget to clear the tmdb3 cache:

*rm ~/.mythtv/cache/pytmdb3.cache*

If it works, I will merge all the changes to the fixes/31 branch asap.

Thx,
Roland