[mythtv-users] Metadata is generic in v31

Roland Ernst rcrernst at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:43:22 UTC 2020

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 6:21 PM Paul Gardiner <lists at glidos.net> wrote:

> On 07/10/2020 17:09, Roland Ernst wrote:
> >
> > Do you use the sequence
> >   in MythVideo : M --> Retrieve all Details
> > or on the video itself
> >   I --> Change Video Details --> Retrieve Details ?
> >
> > Is it on Mac or Linux frontend?
>
> I'm using
>    I --> Change Video Details --> Retrieve Details
>
> And it's on Linux.

It works for me, albeit on a different video.

Please run
I --> Change Video Details --> Reset Details
I --> Change Video Details --> Retrieve Details

and post the frontend logs (general, info).

Do you see for a short time a notification window ("Success") which
overlaps the list selection?
Do you use a keyboard, mouse or a remote control?

Roland