[mythtv-users] Plex plugin to access recordings

Greg gregl at nycap.rr.com
Mon Nov 30 15:21:28 UTC 2020

On 11/29/20 3:15 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Is there a plex plugin available, or any other solutions that would
> let you access mythtv recordings on a plex server?
>
> Thanks
> Jean-Yves

/ I have in the past used,  Plex-plugin-mythtv-recording.. When it
worked it worked quit well.. It seemed to work quite well,but took a lot
of effort to keep it working.. The original author abandoned it a few
years back,/Piotr Oniszczuk did get it running again,but looking on git
hub he may have abandoned it also. I now use mythlink...

Good Luck