[mythtv-users] Google chrome on Ubuntu 14.04

R Kannan rk111810 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 12:53:45 UTC 2020

Hello,

I had a very old version of Google Chrome (Version 65.0.3325.181
(Official Build) Built on Ubuntu on my ubuntu 14,04 on a desktop.

I downloaded a debian package Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build)
(64-bit) It seems to have been installed under /opt/chrome and not
overwritten the originbal version. The desktop menu on Xfce seems to be
pointing to the old version and my profile does not seem to be working
with the new version.

What do I need to do to import my profile settings to the new version?

Any ideas.?

Thanks.