[mythtv-users] Conflict between mythtv-libs and mythffmpeg packages on Fedora

Jake mythmail at runbox.com
Sun May 31 07:27:12 UTC 2020

On 31/5/20 5:18 pm, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Install mythtv-libs-31.0-1.
>
> Kind regards,
> Udo

Thanks, but that does not appear to be possible.  There doesn't seem to
be a mythtv-libs-31.0-1 package in the Fedora 30 repos. I've also
upgraded everything possible before attempting the OS release version
upgrade.

I'm in this odd state of having the upgrade process choose some packages
from the Fedora 31 repos.  I don't fully understand what the transaction
test is doing here.

Thanks,

Jake