[mythtv-users] Ubuntu lirc_options.conf with BOTH receiver and transmitter

Myth Guy mythtvguy1 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 01:11:37 UTC 2020

Does anyone have an example lirc_options.conf file that has both a
receiver and transmitter in it, with two different drivers? My
understanding is that I can have one instance of lircd with ONE
receiver and ONE transmitter at the same time.  I can get a mceusb to
work with lirc default driver on its own, and I can also get a ftdi
FT230X based USB ir blaster using the ftdix driver on it's own, but I
don't see ANY documentation showing how to have BOTH the receiver and
transmitter in the /etc/lirc/lirc_options.conf file.  There seems to
be so little documentation on ir blasters on lirc.org on newer
versions of lirc.

Thanks,
Dan