[mythtv-users] Leanfront 0-138 Black Background?

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:39:42 UTC 2020

On 5/21/20 5:45 AM, Paul Gardiner wrote:
> On 20/05/2020 21:10, Peter Bennett wrote:> On 5/20/20 3:54 AM, Paul
> Gardiner wrote:
> >> If we're doing feature requests: any chance of making configurable the
> >> colour of bars above and below the video? The grey is good for my
> >> plasma TV, but I much prefer black. :-)
> >>
> >> Loving the way Leanfront is developing.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>     Paul.
> >
> > It looks black to me. Do you mean the black bars (letterbox) at top and
> > bottom as in the picture at
> >

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/0po3wa8f44u6mdh/Screenshot_2020-05-20_16-03-56.png?dl=0
>
> Yes. I'm now seeing grey, although possibly only since fiddling with
> the screen size settings. Perhaps it was black and then I changed
> something.
>
> P.

The color seems to be #010001
i.e red and blue value 1 (out of 255), green value 0. Pretty close to
black. I don't know how to change it, although I could investigate it.
Maybe not worth the trouble.
It may come out different on different android devices if the color is
"transparent", and showing the background color.

Peter