[mythtv-users] mythtv frontend v31 on OSX High-Sierra 10.13.6

Blue jam at tigger.ws
Wed May 20 04:20:26 UTC 2020

On 18 May 2020, at 11:17 pm, LsrsuitLry at yahoo.com wrote:

>> On May 18, 2020, at 3:35 AM, Blue <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:
>> John Hi
>>
>> On my machine if you drag-n-drop OSX creates an alias to somewhere. It says /Volumes/folder.dmg but that is not true, I unmountred the dmg and purged it.
>> Reboot still plays but the icon is gone!
>>
>> The problem with an alias is it does not have a [low resolution] button and since the actual app is *somewhere* editing the plist is hard.
>>
>> James

Jonn both your 10.13 build and my catelina-from-ansible build on
recording->D

delete the view but return to recordings show the file is still there.
Permissions of files and ring-store are correct (but they are not used until ‘expire’)
mythweb and mythfrontWWWserver DO correctly delete the recordings.
A linux frontend does also delete the recordings

I’ll spelunk the DB debug to see if I cab spot anything

James