[mythtv-users] mythtv frontend v31 on OSX High-Sierra 10.13.6

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Sun May 17 11:32:51 UTC 2020

> John your new dmg did not work for me
> Install did not set the low resolution flag, but even setting it by hand
>
> [plasma] /Users/jam [510]% md5
> /Volumes/MythFrontend-31-intel-10.13.4-v31.0-40-gce23a0225fv31/mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend
> MD5
> (/Volumes/MythFrontend-31-intel-10.13.4-v31.0-40-gce23a0225fv31/mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend)
> = a07638318389a3600b4b47b6ac9ac999
>
> http://tigger.ws/downloads/mythpic1.png
> http://tigger.ws/downloads/mythpic2.png
>
> James

James, at this point, I'm not sure what next to suggest for your issues.  I
have opened a ticket in trac about the problem, I would suggest adding
details of your system to include the mac model, retina screen, and display
settings.

https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13618

BTW, on the forums it was suggested (I believe by Craig) to look into the
display settings of your computer (Preferences -> Displays).  Possible by
changing to scaled or some other setting things will work.  I did not try
this route myself as the low res fix worked on my antiquated system.

Finally, your last post kicked out the digest subject line again.  Please
fix that.