[mythtv-users] mythtv frontend v31 on OSX High-Sierra 10.13.6

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:50:46 UTC 2020

I got it compiled and working on my system.  The app works on both High
Sierra and Catalina.  High Sierra has what I'd expect for playback.
Catalina behaves the same (i.e. only plays in a quarter of the screen for
480p videos).  I suspect there's a bug hidden in modern VideoToolbox
versions.

I've uploaded the file here and will be updating the forum and wiki posts
soon:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mythtvformacosx/files/MythFrontend-31-intel-10.13.4-v31.0-40-gce23a0225fv31.dmg/download

I will also be removing the files from my dropbox account.