[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi 4 FrontEnd Remote Control Issues

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Thu May 14 02:23:40 UTC 2020

I used Raspbian Buster Linux distro and the HDMI output to my TV. I was
surprised that CEC works out of box allowing me to use my TV remote in
MythTV Frontend. I didn't have to do anything additional except for editing
the Keybindings from the Mythfrontend menu to correctly map the new buttons
from the TV remote.
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi#Remote_Control_with_CEC