[mythtv-users] MAC - MBPro playback

Dave Pearson (Lists) lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Tue May 12 11:16:14 UTC 2020

-----Original message-----
From: John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday 12th May 2020 10:37
To: Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] MAC

Sadly that version complains about the database schema and exits. Shame really, I was hoping it would work on my High Sierra iMac.

Dave.

Same issues for me.  I'll try to look into if opengl-rgba is available in 31 and if so, what the magic configuration / support library is to get is compiled in.

It seems to have opengl-rgba already.

I had to Add a New Entry in the opengl-rgba profile - VideoToolbox acceleration & OpenGL Hardware.

I set the decoder to VideoToolbox acceleration

Video renderer = OpenGL Hardware

Deinterlacer - High Quality, Prefer OpenGL deinterlacers

                    Medium quality, Prefer OpenGL deinterlacers

It seems to work for me.

Regards,m

Dave.