[mythtv-users] osx frontend

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Sun May 10 22:05:54 UTC 2020

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 10:09 AM David Hampton <mythtv at love2code.net> wrote:

> > I may play around with my non-case sensitive VM by upgrading it to
> > Xcode 10.4 and see if the issues are isolated to case sensitive
> > systems.
>
> Please let us know if you have any success with Xcode 10.4, either on
> case sensitive or case in-sensitive file systems.

Well, I just finished getting mythfrontend-31 compiled with Xcode 10.4 on a
non-case sensitive filesystem and everything appears to be working without
segfaults in the non-case sensitive VM and my real case-sensitive system.

I guess there's some unknown gremlins when compiling with Xcode 10.4 on a
case sensitive file system.  After chasing this down for weeks, I'm not
quite sure what to do next as this level of troubleshooting is way out of
my experience base.