[mythtv-users] leanfront v0-123 pausing (now v0-132)

Yeechang Lee ylee at columbia.edu
Fri May 8 18:24:26 UTC 2020

Peter Bennett says:
> Please send me the output from adb logcat and tell me the leanfront
> version and what time the crash occurred, and I will sort out the
> problem.

Log at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gfg6cnrgmwfyv15/shield.log.gz?dl=0. Crash
occurs a few seconds before log's end, about 30 seconds after I start
leanfront v0-135. As mentioned, 123 does not crash this way.

--
Frontend:		Apple MacBook Pro 2012, Nvidia Shield 2017
Backend:		HP Microserver N40L 1.5GHz with 4x3TB HDDs