[mythtv-users] leanfront v0-123 pausing (now v0-132)

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri May 1 21:49:37 UTC 2020

On 5/1/20 3:15 PM, James Abernathy wrote:
> I wondering if the logging is the same as mythfrontend on Android.  I
> think part of the command must change.
> adb logcat mfe:D *:S | & tee android.log
>
> or use adb logcat | & tee android.log
> ??
> Jim A
For application specific messages: (Note there are not many application
log messages, the new messages I added today are dialogs on screen in
case of failure)
adb logcat lfe:D *:S | & tee android.log

For full log
use adb logcat | & tee android.log

Best to do full log and then search for leanfront

Peter