[mythtv-users] Remote setup - direct entry to recordings etc

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 13:00:32 UTC 2020

While setting up my new Flirc receivers for the new frontends, I have some unused buttons on the remotes. So I thought it would make sense for buttons labelled "My TV" to go direct to "Watch Recordings", and similarly for My Pictures, My Music, My Videos, and Live TV. Is there an action for these ?

I also see I've a DVD Menu button I can't see a suitable keypress for (looking in the keybindings table).

I'm guessing that there are probably actions that aren't inserted into the keybindings table by default - is there a list of these, or is what's in teh table the full set ?

Simon