[mythtv-users] V31 High Quality Software Deinterlacing

John jksjdevelop at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 11:21:52 UTC 2020

since updating from v31-Pre-1967-gc3d433f7a2 to v31-Pre-2036-g76fedd7758

High quality software de-interlacing is causing me audio sync issues

Using the same settings for video profile ie just changing the version
of mythtv - not touching the profile

v31-Pre-1967-gc3d433f7a2

  mythvideoout.cpp:393 (SetDeinterlacing) VideoOutput: SetDeinterlacing
(Doublerate 1): Single High|CPU|GLSL Double High|CPU

v31-Pre-2036-g76fedd7758

mythvideoout.cpp:393 (SetDeinterlacing) VideoOutput: SetDeinterlacing
(Doublerate 1): Single High|CPU|GLSL|DRIVER Double High|CPU|GLSL|DRIVER

How do I get the newer version to use Single High|CPU|GLSL Double
High|CPU which works.

By the same token how do you return a video profile to default. ie if
you delete all custom settings does it return to default or just stop
working.